Warehouse Associate - Part Time
Toyota Center and Houston Rockets
Posted: Aug 24, 2017
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
• Demonstrates our One Team philosophy of Passion, Accountability, Customer Focus, and Teamwork.
• Maintaining and controlling merchandise inventory
• Perform physical inventories on a regular basis
• Receiving shipments from the loading dock
• Assist in receiving merchandise deliveries (to include; matching merchandise to placed purchase orders, counting, tagging , andlabeling of merchandise in an organized manner within the warehouse)
• Distribute and run merchandise to retail locations in an efficient and timely manner
• Move portable stands around the building as needed
• Other duties assigned by manager
• High school degree
• Highly motivated
• Detail oriented is a MUST
• Highly energetic to with stand long hours
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Must be able to lift up 40 lbs.
• Regularly stand/walk for long periods of time
• Climbing of ladder and kneeling/stooping required
• Able to manage multiple tasks and work in a team environment
• Attention to detail
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
• Must have open availability and be able to work weekends, days and nights
PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
• While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, use handle or feel, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk and hear.
• The vision requirement includes close vision and ability to adjust focus.
• Nature of position requires physical mobility and the ability to lift a minimum of 20 pounds.
• Must have ability to adjust to changing work hours and locations as needed.
**By applying for this position, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background and credit check based on the nature of this position**
Highly motivated and dependable individuals that exhibit our ONE TEAM PHILOSOPHY of PASSION, ACCOUNTABILITY, CUSTOMER FOCUS, TEAMWORK are welcome to apply!
Equal Opportunity Employer