Guest Services Representative - Part Time
Houston Rockets and Toyota Center
Posted: Nov 3, 2017
DESCRIPTION: This part-time Guest Service Representative will work during events at the Toyota Center. Will be primarily responsible for providing each guest with a comfortable and enjoyable environment to view events. This is accomplished through superior knowledge of guest services and the layout of the facility, while ensuring that all policies and procedures are followed in accordance with good industry practice and in compliance with all Toyota Center regulations, policies and procedures. This position requires approximately 15 – 25 hours a week depending on the event schedule.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
• Provide customer service for guests attending events at Toyota Center
• Check tickets, provide directional information, answer guest questions
• Provide wheelchair escorts
• Oversee lost and found during events
• Oversee seating areas, concourses, and premium areas.
• Demonstrates our One Team philosophy of Passion, Accountability, Customer Focus, and Teamwork.
• At least 18 years of age
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with a diverse staff
• Tenacious work ethic
• Strong written communication skills
• Detail oriented and highly organized with an ability to simultaneously handle multiple tasks and adapt to change
• Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays
PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
• The employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, use handle or feel, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, communicate with others.
• Able to stand for long periods of time.
• The vision requirement includes the ability to review written and electronic materials in both digital and physical format.
• The employee must be able to transfer and move items for departmental needs.
• The employee must be able to adjust to changing work hours and locations as needed in light of the strong focus on external communications and relationships.
Individuals that exhibit our ONE TEAM PHILOSOPHY of PASSION, ACCOUNTABILITY, CUSTOMER FOCUS and TEAMWORK are welcome to apply!
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer