Corporate Development Intern (Spring 2018 Semester)
Posted: Nov 22, 2017
TYPE: Internship - Course Credit Only
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
• Execution of corporate partner game day activations and marketing activities including in-arena promotions, partner event displays, hospitality and prize distributions
• Event support through conception, planning set-up, execution and breakdown
• Capturing photos and imagery to support proposals and client recaps including signage, events, game night promotions, player appearances, etc.
• Management of all department premium items and merchandise including tracking inventory and distribution
• Administrative department support such as client relations, interdepartmental liaison, shipping and mailing responsibilities, supply and gifting orders, word processing, data entry and filing
• Receptionist training and overall organizational assistance
• Other duties as assigned
• Demonstrates our One Team philosophy of Passion, Accountability, Customer Focus, and Teamwork.
• College student, junior or senior with a Sports Management, Business, Marketing or Sales related major
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft office software
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize goals
• Have a passion to work in the sports industry
PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
• The employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, use handle or feel, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, communicate with others.
• The vision requirement includes the ability to review written and electronic materials in both digital and physical format.
• The employee must be able to transfer and move items for departmental needs.
• The employee must be able to adjust to changing work hours and locations as needed in light of the strong focus on external communications and relationships.
Individuals that exhibit our ONE TEAM PHILOSOPHY of PASSION, ACCOUNTABILITY, CUSTOMER FOCUS and TEAMWORK are welcome to apply!
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer