Community Relations 2017-18 Season Intern
Posted: Nov 3, 2017
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
• Demonstrates our One Team philosophy of Passion, Accountability, Customer Focus, and Teamwork.
• Oversee fan mail program to ensure the prompt written response to all fan requests.
• Maintain department databases and merchandise inventory files.
• Handle general office duties, including: data entry, answering phones, copying filing, faxing, and maintaining mailing lists and donation requests.
• Administrative support for Director of Community Relations
• Receptionist training
• Community Relations staff support:
‣Assist with planning, implementing and evaluating all community relations programs.
‣Support Community Relations Coordinators developing relationships with partners.
• Administrative Support for Clutch City Foundation’s Fundraisers (Tux & Tennies)
• Maintain database, oversee mail-outs, registration and serve as point of contact for all related collaterals.
•Assist with auction and other event duties as required
• Proficiency in Excel is required
•Must be organized, able to handle multiple tasks and have the ability to work with premium accounts.
• Junior or Senior level in college; or graduated within the last 6 months
• Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Sports Administration, or related business majors preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience working on charitable galas/dinners is a plus
• Flexibility to work long hours, nights and weekends – including home games
• Understanding and experience in Community Relations preferred
• Must enjoy working with people
• Ability to work under and meet tight deadlines, balance multiple tasks in essential
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, and Excel and familiar with Microsoft Outlook, and Access
Individuals that exhibit our ONE TEAM PHILOSOPHY of PASSION, ACCOUNTABILITY, CUSTOMER FOCUS and TEAMWORK are welcome to apply
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer