Basketball Operations Assistant - Part Time
Posted: Sep 7, 2017
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
• Assist the front office in day to day Basketball Operations.
• Provide video breakdowns of prospects.
• Conduct background research.
• Manage a database
• Demonstrates our One Team philosophy of Passion, Accountability, Customer Focus, and Teamwork.
• Possess a strong basketball background and a sound understanding of the game.
• Have familiarity with SportsCode video software and the ability to break down game film and create edits for the coaching staff.
• Have a strong grasp of the players and teams in the NBA, the GLeague and the NCAA.
• Coaching or playing experience is preferred.
PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
• While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, use handle or feel, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk and hear.
• The vision requirement includes close vision and ability to adjust focus.
• Nature of position requires physical mobility and the ability to lift a minimum of 20 pounds.
• Must have ability to adjust to changing work hours and locations as needed.
**By applying for this position, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background and credit check based on the nature of this position**
Highly motivated and dependable individuals that exhibit our ONE TEAM PHILOSOPHY of PASSION, ACCOUNTABILITY, CUSTOMER FOCUS, TEAMWORK are welcome to apply!
Equal Opportunity Employer